Manufacturers can use resources delivered by industrial energy efficiency programs in their area. AMO’s cost-shared competitive State Grants supported the launch of 23 state and five regional projects. These activities supported the development of local infrastructure and enhanced the outreach, training, and technical assistance provided to local manufacturers in 36 states. As a result, companies have realized energy and cost-saving benefits. View a list of local contacts and incentives in your area. Since 2009, AMO’s State Grants activities have resulted in:
- Over 850 unique manufacturing plant energy assessments and over 8,000 assessment participants
- More than 11,500 training participants
- 86.1 million MMBtu/year of identified energy savings potential
- 6.1 million MMBtu/year of implemented energy savings and
- A reduction of more than 373,250 metric tons of CO2.
Summaries of the state and regional projects are provided below.
- Alabama** - Reducing Industrial Energy Intensity in Alabama
- California - California Industrial Program
- Colorado - Colorado Industrial Challenge Program
- Georgia* - Southeast Industrial Energy Alliance
- Idaho** - Idaho Save Energy Now – Industries of the Future
- Illinois* - Midwest States Save Energy Now Partnership Program
- Indiana - Save Energy Now Indiana
- Kentucky** - Kentucky Save Energy Now Program
- Louisiana** - Louisiana Save Energy Now Initiative
- Maryland** - Save Energy Now for Maryland Industry
- Massachusetts* - Massachusetts Save Energy Now: State, Regional and Local Delivery
- Michigan - State of Michigan Regional Delivery of the DOE Save Energy Now Program to Meet the Goals of EPACT (2005) and EISA (2007)
- Minnesota** - Implementing an Industrial Energy Efficiency Program in Minnesota
- Mississippi** - Reducing Industrial Energy Intensity in the Southeast
- New Jersey** - New Jersey Industrial Energy Program
- New York - Reducing Energy Intensity in the State of New York
- Ohio** - Ohio Center for Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Pennsylvania** - Save Energy Now! Pennsylvania
- South Carolina - Save Energy Now - South Carolina
- Texas - Supporting Texas Manufacturing to "Save Energy Now"
- Washington* - Northwest Save Energy Now Industrial Efficiency Initiative
- West Virginia* - Development of a Regional Assessment/Implementation Save Energy Now Delivery System
- Wisconsin** - Expanding the WisconSEN Program
* Indicates the award was regional in scope
** Indicates the award was funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009.