The Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting business line is responsive to the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's (EERE) need for timely, accurate, and detailed analysis reporting on the project portfolio. The team collects, tracks and centralizes financial and programmatic information on projects and recipients, and collaborates with internal stakeholders. The team responds to critical data requests, providing answers to inquiries from Congressional, White House, and other stakeholders.
- Serves as a high-level, single point of contact for inquiries about EERE project activities
- Verifies and validates project performance and provides targeted reporting and support
- Facilitates the collection and reporting of data across EERE's technology offices and Recovery Act portfolio
- Analyzes data to present meaningful information to staff and decision makers
- Supports EERE's transparent reporting on, and successful implementation of, its activities
- Monitors key measures, such as payments, against agency goals
- Identifies best practices and lessons learned
Turn EERE project data into actionable information and get it into the right hands at the right time.