Below, download presentations from the Women-Owned Small Business Opportunity Forum, held in Washington DC on May 23, 2013. Presented in partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy, the Small Business Administration, Women Impacting Public Policy, and American Express OPEN, this event featured critical information for small business owners who want to do business with the Department of Energy. This event featured:
- Insight into potential procurements and women-owned small business set-asides in 2014.
- Talks from key agency procurement representatives
- An update on current procurement policy and the women-owned small business program.
- Opportunities to meet other female small business owners working in your field
Presentations below are from:
- Judith R. Zawatsky, General Services Administration on System of Award Management (SAM)
- LaTonya Poole, Department of Energy, on the Mentor Protege Program
- Cassandra McGee Stuart, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, on Oak Ridge Mentor Protege Success Stories
- Karen Reeve and Vincent Maivelett, UCOR and URS Partnership
- Danny Lloyd Thomas, Jefferson National Lab, Mentor Protege Program