You’re invited to join our next Small Business Summit this April. Bridging Partnerships Small Business Symposium will be held April 18-19, 2012 in Tri-Cities, Washington, with the partnership of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, the Hanford Site Prime Contractors, and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
Register today online, or call (509) 735-1000.
The two-day summit will include:
- Welcome remarks by Bill Valdez, Acting Director of the DOE’s Office of Economic Impact and Diversity.
- Breakout sessions with leading industry and government experts.
- Bus tours of the Hanford Site.
- Business Expo with DOE, Hanford Prime Contractors, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, other large and small businesses, and representatives from ports, municipalities, and state and federal agencies.
- Networking opportunities, including a “nuclear networking” reception.
This Small Business Summit is part of a new series of regional Summits, coordinated by the Office of Economic Impact and Diversity’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization at DOE. These summits bring small business owners and Departmental small business advocates together to talk about the best ways we can partner with you- the small business community. You’ll have direct access to DOE procurement experts and small business liaisons at a local level, and link you to upcoming business opportunities.
Questions? Get in touch with us at InfoDOE@aetherquest.com.