Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in Google Chrome before 28.0.1500.95 allow attackers to cause a denial of service or possibly have other impact via unknown vectors.
Google Chrome 28.x
Some vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome which allows attackers to access and compromise a user's system.
Several vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, where some have an unknown impact and others can be exploited by malicious people to bypass certain security restrictions and compromise a user's system. The different types of vulnerabilities are as follows :
1) An error within frame handling can be exploited to bypass origin policies.
2) A type confusion error exists within V8.
3) A use-after-free error exists within MutationObserver.
4) A use-after-free error exists within DOM.
5) A use-after-free error exists within input handling.
6) Some unspecified errors exist.
Security Bypass, System access
Vendor recommends updating to version 28.0.1500.95